The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists is delighted to release the RANZCP 2017 Congress program which features an impressive array of local and international keynote speakers and a wide range of parallel sessions and pre-Congress workshops.
One pre-Congress workshop will be held on Saturday 29 April with the remaining workshops being held on Sunday 30 April, followed by the official Welcome Reception that evening. For further information on the pre-Congress workshops, please click here.
The formal program commences on Monday 1 May, concluding lunchtime on Thursday 4 May.
The following international keynote speakers have been confirmed for Congress 2017. To learn more about the international keynote speakers, please visit here.
- Professor Anthony Bateman (UK)
- Professor Sir Mason Durie KNZM (NZ)
- Professor Navneet Kapur (UK)
- Dr Charles Kellner (USA)
- Commissioner Helen Milroy (AUS)
- Professor Dame Til Wykes DBE (UK)
Other invited speakers for Congress 2017 include:
- Dr Bill Brakoulias (NSW)
- Professor Henry Brodaty (NSW)
- Dr Paul Cammell (VIC)
- Dr Michael Daubney (QLD)
- A/Prof Chris Davey (VIC)
- Dr Michael Dudley (NSW)
- Professor Allan Fels AO (VIC)
- Dr Joan Haliburn (NSW)
- Dr John Kasinathan (NSW)
- Dr Lisa Lampe (NSW)
- Professor John O’Brien (UK)
- Professor Alexander (Sandy) McFarlane AO (SA)
- Professor Roger Mulder (NZ)
- Professor Florian Zepf (WA)